Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sketch-A-Day 007

So I decided to go crazy. To let loose all the frustrations of my current life situations and go Steadman on that ass. I can tell you, this is sooo much fun. And therapeutic. I had a great name for the image (that started as a sketch and turned into art on accident) but I forgot to write it down when I was going to bed at 6 am. So for now it will be called "Opening Pandora's Box: Mind Suiside".

I've got more work to do on it tonight and hopefully some of the imagry I'm going to bring out will be more readable. I started another one like this but 5 times larger and on REALLY old paper before bed last night and will be posting that later today.

Thanks for checkin' me out.
Keep the critiques coming, I can handle negative critisism don't be affraid to let me have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment